Loyola Medicine and Community EMS have partnered to form a new joint-venture logistics company in the Chicago area— Loyola Medicine Transport.
Loyola Medicine Transport provides medical transportation to Loyola University Medical Center, Gottlieb Memorial Hospital and all Loyola Medicine ambulatory locations. Transport services include basic and advanced life support ambulances, wheelchair van transportation, lab and courier services and critical care transportation.
We are now accepting applications for all positions and looking forward to serving the needs of residents in Loyola Medicine communities.
Excellent Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time employees have oppurtunity for Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Full-time and part-time career opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and wellness incentive plans
- EMT-to-paramedic tuition assistance
- Holiday and overtime compensation
- Company supplied uniforms
- Optional Benefit oppurtunities
- National disaster response deployment opportunities